[OpenAFS] Taking a break from the OpenAFS newsletter

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:36:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

The observant among you might have noticed a slow creeping delay in the
publish dates of the newsletters. This month's newsletter came quite
late, mainly because of me.

After 27 issues, I'm going to take a break from editing and publishing
the newsletters for a while, maybe permanently. I'm happy to hand over
the reigns to anyone who would like to do the job. I have scripts to
email the appropriate people and generate the list of commits. Managing
the newsletter takes 10-20 hours per month.

Sincerely,
Jason