[OpenAFS] Taking a break from the OpenAFS newsletter

Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:40:54 -0400

--------------enigD0E8E8C0991DD68BB97BC2F2

On 7/27/2011 6:36 PM, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>=20
> The observant among you might have noticed a slow creeping delay in the=

> publish dates of the newsletters. This month's newsletter came quite
> late, mainly because of me.
>=20
> After 27 issues, I'm going to take a break from editing and publishing
> the newsletters for a while, maybe permanently. I'm happy to hand over
> the reigns to anyone who would like to do the job. I have scripts to
> email the appropriate people and generate the list of commits. Managing=

> the newsletter takes 10-20 hours per month.
>=20
> Sincerely,
> Jason

Jason:

Let me be the first to offer our thanks to you for all of the efforts
you have put into the newsletter and the documentation over the last
several years.  It wouldn't have been done without you.

Jeffrey Altman