[OpenAFS] Re: Link to afs3-standardization mailing list archives is incorrect/not available

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:54:25 -0500

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:01:14 -0400
Derrick Brashear <shadow@gmail.com> wrote:

> > If that's what we should be using, this is modifiable in the
> > openafs-web.git repository (usable in gerrit). However, the archives
> > there are doing that thing again where several months are not
> > present, and the most recent month non-mbox links all point to the
> > same message.
>
> I didn't see that for the copy at lists.central.org, at least for the
> web links that pointed to messages.

The page <https://lists.central.org/pipermail/afs3-standardization/>
doesn't link anything between December 2010 and July 2011. The messages
on page
<https://lists.central.org/pipermail/afs3-standardization/2011-July/thread.html>
all link to
<https://lists.central.org/pipermail/afs3-standardization/2011-July/000858.html>
currently (I believe this may be "the last message posted", so that may
change as stuff is posted to afs3-stds). However, the .txt.gz links
appear to have everything from ~an hour or two ago.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net