[OpenAFS] Kindle Editions of OpenAFS documentation

Chas Williams (CONTRACTOR) chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Wed, 01 Jun 2011 19:05:22 -0400

after looking at it, the epub looks good.  the conversion to mobi/proc
lost a little bit with the command (fixed font) examples.  it appears
that the line breaks were ignord.

the index doesnt work either.  that might be broken in the original xml
sources though.  the toc does work and that makes me think that there
is a reserved character in the index references/links (like # perhaps)