[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-announce] AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop 2011: June 13 to 17 - Registration Open

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Wed, 01 Jun 2011 19:42:00 -0400

Will there be an 'offline' / 'view later' option for those of us unable to =
tune in to the events in real time?
-Chaz

Send your photos by email in seconds...
TRY FREE IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=3Dif3