[OpenAFS] Kindle Editions of OpenAFS documentation

chas williams - CONTRACTOR chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 07:54:02 -0400

On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 00:21:40 -0500
David Boyes <dboyes@sinenomine.net> wrote:

> The .epub looks great on my Nook, iPad, and iPhone. Thanks. That's way useful.

i had a little time this morning so i tried calibre instead of
mobipocket reader to do the epub conversion.  i also started with the
git version of the userguide document.

/afs/cmf/public/chas/OpenAFS_User_Guide.epub
/afs/cmf/public/chas/OpenAFS_User_Guide.mobi

i dont have my kindle but the .mobi looks better.  probably needs a
spiffy cover page and the author/generator what not set. this might
actually be useful to a wider site of people than i first thought.  i
keep my afs docs on afs so when afs breaks it is somewhat difficult to
get to them.