[OpenAFS] Re: Fedora 15 bugs

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:46:02 -0500

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:11:08 -0500
Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> wrote:

> > I've gathered all the debug information, core dumps, and the packages
> > I'm using here:
> >
> >     http://callandor.unity.ncsu.edu/~slack/openafs/20110608/
>
> `ls -l /etc/mtab` ?
>
> Also, could you provide the RPM for glibc and its debuginfo? (or tell
> me where I can get them) I think this is just when trying to set the
> mtab information, but without the libc symbols it's a little annoying
> to look through.

Nevermind, I'm pretty sure that's it. It looks like Fedora 15 changed
/etc/mtab to be a symlink to /proc/mounts, which isn't going to be
writable. Gerrit 4825 should fix it; in the meantime, the segfault
should be harmless, as that's the last thing that afsd process will do
before exiting.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net