[OpenAFS] File server memory requirements

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:32:07 -0400 (EDT)

One way you can take deterministic advantage of more memory in today's fileservers (caveat, if you have the workload) is to increase the number of callbacks supported.  If you're not already setting a million or so, for rw file service, you might consider increasing that parameter.

Matt