[OpenAFS] Deploying OpenAFS on VMs

Hoskins, Matthew Matthew.Hoskins@NJIT.EDU
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:32:04 -0400

It varies by class of fs server, for instance our INF servers are 200g (in =
two 100g vicep), USR servers are 600G (3 * 200g vicep), JMB servers are 2T =
(one vicep). =20

Across the entire environment, all fileservers in a given class are exactly=
 the same.  Deployed from the same templates. =20

In the event we need to change the design, the change is implemented across=
 all VMs in the fs class to keep everything the same.=20