[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Google Summer of Code 2011: Seeking Mentors, Project Ideas, and Promotion

omalleys@msu.edu omalleys@msu.edu
Tue, 01 Mar 2011 09:13:51 -0500

It should be noted:

You don't have to be an expert to be a mentor. There are some experts
involved in the project that can lend a hand.

Google predicts it will take roughly 5 hours of time per student week
for the mentor. There is a time commitment, but it isn't overwhelming.
There is help available if you need it.

--
"The information in this email, and attachment(s) thereto, is strictly
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for