[OpenAFS] 1.6.0pre2 - more vos issues, possible bug

Andy Cobaugh phalenor@gmail.com
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:57:50 -0500 (EST)

I have comments interspersed with log file snippets in a plain text file
here:

     http://users.bx.psu.edu/~phalenor/problem

I'm not sure what led to the initial problems with the .backup volume. We
vos backup every volume every night.

This has happened at least once at work on Solaris 10 x86 with a .backup
volume, as seen above, and at least once on one of my home machines on
64bit linux with an RO clone.

I would have included more snippets from FileLog as well, but I have the
debug level turned up to try to track down a possible authentication bug
(where tokens no longer work against a 1.6.0pre2 fileserver, but are fine
against other 1.4 fileservers - more on that after I've gathered more
evidence).

--andy