[OpenAFS] Re: Large files with 1.6.0pre2

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 12:32:15 +0000

On 6 Mar 2011, at 10:46, Simon Wilkinson wrote:

>=20
> On 6 Mar 2011, at 03:23, Ryan C. Underwood wrote:
>>=20
>> Yes, this was exactly it.  Attached patch fixes the issue.=20
>=20
> Thanks. Pushed to gerrit as http://gerrit.openafs.org/4152

This fails on both Irix and AIX, as they don't have preadv64 and =
pwritev64. I don't have either of those platforms in front of me, so =
it's not clear whether the correct thing to do is to just disable =
positional I/O if preadv64 and pwritev64 aren't found, or if the Irix & =
AIX variants support 64 bit file sizes without having to use the *64 =
variants.

Cheers,

Simon.