[OpenAFS] Re: Large files with 1.6.0pre2

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Sun, 06 Mar 2011 08:46:06 -0500

> This fails on both Irix and AIX, as they don't have preadv64 and =
pwritev64. I don't have either of those platforms in front of me, so it's =
not clear whether the correct thing to do is to just disable positional =
I/O if preadv64 and pwritev64 aren't found, or if the Irix&  AIX variants =
support 64 bit file sizes without having to use the *64 variants.

I'd be happy to help test for this on IRIX.

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on =
your desktop=21