[OpenAFS] Re: Large files with 1.6.0pre2

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:33:28 +0000

On 6 Mar 2011, at 13:46, Chaz Chandler wrote:

>>=20
>> This fails on both Irix and AIX, as they don't have preadv64 and =
pwritev64. I don't have either of those platforms in front of me, so =
it's not clear whether the correct thing to do is to just disable =
positional I/O if preadv64 and pwritev64 aren't found, or if the Irix&  =
AIX variants support 64 bit file sizes without having to use the *64 =
variants.
>>=20
>=20
> I'd be happy to help test for this on IRIX.

Actually, it looks like the IRIX build is broken for other reasons. =
Looks like at some point between when the builder went offline on the =
2nd February, and when it came back, on the 4th of March, I broke the =
tree. Seems that Irix doesn't like varadic macros.

S.