[OpenAFS] Unable to get tokens after replacing Win2k3 DC with a Win2k8 DC

Mickey Lane mlane@sinenomine.net
Wed, 11 May 2011 07:36:54 -0500

Did your admins go to Windows Server 2008 (Standard, whatever) or to 2008 R=
2?

I'm trying to collect notes on getting the KDC to run on 2008 Standard (not=
 R2)
and having a very difficult time of it.

Thanks.