[OpenAFS] OpenAFS painfully slow with Mac OS X

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Thu, 26 May 2011 17:35:41 -0400

well, since you didn't subscribe before sending it, it was instead
your first message in the moderation queue. anyway,

you have the "64 bit slowness" issue, i bet. boot 32 bit, or wait for
1.6.0pre6 and run that as it has several fixes which should make it
perform better while still being stable.