[OpenAFS] Openafs on windows password expiry warning on logon

Gémes Géza geza@kzsdabas.hu
Fri, 04 Nov 2011 07:06:16 +0100

Hi,

Sorry for the noise, but after some time I decided to ask if there is
any way to silent the logon time dialog box which warns about "Warning:
your password will expire in ... days on ..." this dialog box is also
blocking the logon process.
It happens on both Windows XP (SP3) and Windows 7 (RTM and SP1).
I do use integrated logon (on a Samba3 (NT4 style) domain with a Heimdal
KDC backed AFS (production) cell (OpenAFS 1.6.0 on clients), and on a
Samba4 (AD style) domain (also the KDC) backed AFS (testing) cell
(OpenAFS 1.7.100 on clients)).

Thanks for any idea

Cheers

Geza