[OpenAFS] Re: Another bug (?) in openafs-1.6.0rc2 on Scientific Linux 6: backup volume corrupted

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:25:09 -0500

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:04:56 -0500
John Tang Boyland <boyland@pabst.cs.uwm.edu> wrote:

> Dear OpenAFS,
>
>    I've noticed another serious problem with openafs-1.6.0rc2 on
> Scientific Linux 6.

It's the same problem (or, well, probably; it _sounds_ like the same
problem). Both issues you describe are the same issues we've already
told you about.

> will try to build an RPM by scratch for openafs-server using directions
> kind people have sent in the past, so if this is a known bug, I hope to
> be rid of it, but for the record:

What will you be building? 1.6.0 still has the zero-length bug mentioned
in the thread "DA file server on linux 1.6.0rc2: assertion failed:
Create"

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net