[OpenAFS] Localization of OpenAFS client and documentation

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:06:13 -0400

For unix, a start would be the error tables, all of the files ending in .et.

As that was the easiest place to begin internationalization of the
unix client, the
com_err library gained i18n support, but those are the only strings it would be
able to translate at this point.

Other tools will need additional work done before other strings can be
translated.

I can't comment meaningfully on the Windows side of things.