[OpenAFS] mixing AFS versions for db servers?

Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:18:06 -0400

--------------enig7CA9179B992F26CA380F91AA

Database servers all must be the same version.
You can run 1.4.7 database servers on the 1.6.x fileserver machine but
all of the database servers must match.  Mixed versions are not supported=
=2E