[OpenAFS] Re: Afs User volume servers in VM's

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:45:51 -0400

--------------enigB29D95B8A0A35A2755B5C924

On 10/26/2011 4:21 PM, Renata Maria Dart wrote:
> Hi again, I should also add that we have had a couple of tickets
> with SineNomine about this in the past, 5471 and 5432.  As I
> understood it, the problem boiled down to an rx issue with
> asynchronous rx the possible fix. =20

SNA tickets are not visible to the rest of the world.
It would be useful to maintain an OpenAFS issue by sending mail to
openafs-bugs@openafs.org.  Then the problems can be reviewed by the
community at http://rt.central.org/rt/.