[OpenAFS] openafs 1.6.0 does not run on Windows 2000

Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:54:40 -0400

--------------enig336E898692987AA69C7C049D

1.6.x is supposed to work on Windows 2000.  1.7.x will not.
It would have been nice if something had been said before 1.6.0 final
was issued.

Please file a bug report to openafs-bugs@openafs.org.  Bug reports sent
to openafs-info will be forgotten.

Jeffrey Altman