[OpenAFS] fedora 15 and openafs 1.6.0

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 18:02:02 +0100

On 5 Sep 2011, at 17:12, Berthold Cogel wrote:

> Today I tried to install the 1.6.0 packages for fedora from =
openafs.org.
> I've created a repo file and yum install worked as desired for almost
> all packages. Only the kernel module was rejected:

This is slightly strange - did you yum install all of the packages, or =
use rpm for some, and yum for the others? Can you explicitly rpm -Uvh =
the kmod rpm?

The Fedora 15 (and RHEL6) packages are built on a different system, and =
so signed with a different key, than the RHEL5, and earlier, rpms - =
there is a possibility that this new GPG key is too modern for yum to =
accept, and hence the error message that you are seeing.

Cheers,

Simon.