[OpenAFS] Re: New volumes get strange IDs and are unusable

Giovanni Bracco bracco@frascati.enea.it
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:40:37 +0200

in our cell enea.it we had the same problem long ago and we were able to
   repair the situation in the way that was described at the Openafs
Best Practices Workshop 2005:

http://workshop.openafs.org/afsbpw05/talks/VirtualAFScell_Bracco_Pittsburgh2005.pdf

No idea at that time (nor now!) of how the problem was originated!

Giovanni