[OpenAFS] Re: afsd.fuse usage?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:40:48 -0500

Something is broken or not returning particularly useful error messages:

hozer@six:~$ /usr/sbin/afsd.fuse /tmp/afs
fuse: bad mount point `': No such file or directory
hozer@six:~$ /usr/sbin/afsd.fuse -- /tmp/afs
fuse: bad mount point `--': No such file or directory
hozer@six:~$ /usr/sbin/afsd.fuse -- -d /tmp/afs
fuse: bad mount point `-d': No such file or directory
hozer@six:~$ /usr/sbin/afsd.fuse -debug -- -d /tmp/afs
fuse: bad mount point `-d': No such file or directory

hozer@six:~$ dpkg -l openafs-fuse
||/ Name                    Version                 Description
ii  openafs-fuse            1.6.0-1                 AFS distributed file system experimental FUSE client