[OpenAFS] Re: afsd.fuse usage?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:08:10 -0500

I have not set up fuse on this machine for regular user access, but I get the same behavior
on another machine that is configured.

hozer@six:~/cray/msgq$ sudo /usr/sbin/afsd.fuse -mountdir /tmp/afs/ -cachedir /tmp/vcache/ -d
[sudo] password for hozer:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for hozer:
FUSE library version: 2.8.5
nullpath_ok: 0
unique: 1, opcode: INIT (26), nodeid: 0, insize: 56
INIT: 7.16
flags=0x0000007b
max_readahead=0x00020000
Starting AFS cache scan...found 0 non-empty cache files (0%).
afsd: All AFS daemons started.
Tue Sep 20 15:06:07 2011 Assertion failed! file /build/buildd-openafs_1.6.0-1-amd64-YBR2T1/openafs-1.6.0/src/afs/UKERNEL/afs_usrops.c, line 1284.