SV: [OpenAFS] Adobe Acrobat 9.2 can not start

Michael Richter m.richter@tu-berlin.de
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 08:59:38 +0200

Hi Anders,

no, I didn't try it because I'm almost sure that this is the problem and =

for me this would not be an acceptable solution.

I just tested it with Acrobat X. Acrobat starts and after a few seconds=20
it crashes with a MS C++ runtime error.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen
Michael Richter

Anders Nordin <anders.j.nordin@ltu.se> schrieb am Wed, 04.04.2012 um 8:28=
:
> Hello Michael,
>
> We had this problem with Adobe Acrobat X. This was fixed a long time ag=
o tho, but Acrobat 9.2 might behave differently.

> Have you tried disabling the redirection of %APPDATA%? This has traditi=
onally been a cause of Adobe 9.X products crashing.

 f&#246;r Michael Richter [m.richter@tu-berlin.de]