SV: [OpenAFS] Adobe Acrobat 9.2 can not start

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:28:20 -0400

--------------enig87ABE8E3CEAAAE8930C5D9D6

It is known that Adobe products have issues when the AFS redirector is
in use.  Unfortunately, it is not OpenAFS that is crashing or generating
unexpected errors and that makes it exceedingly difficult for me to
diagnose the problem.

Anyone that is having a problem with an application should file a bug
report with the application vendor.  In the case of Adobe, it costs
several hundred dollars to file a bug report by opening a support
incident.  I will be happy to work with Adobe to satisfy the expectation
of their applications once they can tell me which of the assumptions
they make do not hold true for OpenAFS.

Jeffrey Altman