[OpenAFS] Re: Couldn't get CPS for AnyUser, will try again in 30 seconds; code=5376.

Brett Heroux brett.j.heroux@gmail.com
Wed, 04 Apr 2012 20:06:05 -0500

I'm pretty sure I restarted my servers already, but I did it again.

I have one db/fileserver and another fileserver. The db/fileserver is
east-gateway. This is the udebug output.

root@east-gateway:~# bos status east-gateway
Instance buserver, currently running normally.
Instance ptserver, currently running normally.
Instance vlserver, currently running normally.
Instance fs, currently running normally.
     Auxiliary status is: file server running.

root@east-gateway:~# udebug 7003 east-gateway
udebug: can't resolve port name east-gateway

Brett Heroux