[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.7.8 windows: no error on quota full on copy action

Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:08:58 -0400

--------------enig72FC3D8D59EEB57FB393E9B2

As I said, the AFS redirector is reporting the over quota
condition as part of the response to the CloseHandle() call.
Explorer does not call FlushFile() before CloseHandle() knowing
that CloseHandle() will flush the file to disk.

I will think about this some more and see if I can come up
with something.  The problem is that Windows is storing the
data into the Windows page cache prior to the AFS redirector
being asked to allocate space.  Once we are asked, we fail it
but by then it is too late.