[OpenAFS] srpm for 1.6.1 not building in mock

Jonathan Billings jsbillin@umich.edu
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:29:58 -0400

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Darren Patterson
<darren.patterson@stanford.edu> wrote:
> Are you building the kmods against the CentOS kernel or the RHEL kernel? =
> realize they are binary compatible. =A0I'm grasping at straws at this poi=
nt
> since the 1.6.0 srpm (and everything else I build) builds fine with my mo=
ck
> setup.

If you're using the epel-5-* mock configs, it doesn't matter if you're
using CentOS or RHEL, because mock uses the kernel-devel from CentOS.

--=20
Jonathan Billings <jsbillin@umich.edu>
College of Engineering - CAEN - Unix and Linux Support