[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client 1.7.201 and later triggers printing of smiley faces on all printers shared via Samba

Harald Barth haba@kth.se
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:56:57 +0200 (CEST)

I wrote

> So yes, I think that someone has to be from OpenAFS but not
> necessarily Jeff. I think it is high prio because paper waste annoys
> the hell out of people.

This could be misunderstood. I am not at all objecting that someone
with intrest and money takes Jeffs offer...

>> I suspect you want that to be me. :-) That is fine but I'm at the
>> point where I want to be paid for my efforts.

...and gets it done. Alternatively that someone without money solves
their own itch with some programming for OpenAFS.

I doubt that this is fixable "in the other end" like "all windows
printer services in the world".

Harald.