[OpenAFS] Windows XP SP3 - Heimdal encryption question

Gémes Géza geza@kzsdabas.hu
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 21:55:32 +0200

> The ProgramData folder containing krb5.conf is (usually) a hidden folder.
> If you did not enable the folder option to show hidden files and folders, it
> may explain why you don't "have" it.
>
> HTH,
>  Arne
Hi,

I didn't install Heimdal on Windows XP (still using kfw there), but
there isn't/wasn't any ProgramData folder, instead settings which go to
ProgramData on Windows Vista/7 used to arrive in \Documents and
Settings\All Users\Application Data (which is also a hidden folder btw.)

Regards

Geza