[OpenAFS] Graphical file managers get stuck

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer@ktdreyer.com
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 15:15:43 -0700

Can you give more information about what you mean by your own afs-path?

Are you using -dynroot when starting the afsd process? On Xfce I've
noticed that the dynroot feature can conflict with GVFS's trash
implementation, causing the Thunar GUI to freeze, and I imagine
Nautilus would have a similar problem.

- Ken