[OpenAFS] Graphical file managers get stuck

jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 00:37:38 +0200 (EET)

By "own-path" I mean local cell as opposed to foreign one.

I believe -dynroot is on, but how could I verify this?

If I'm to turn it off, are there any sacrifices expected?

br, jukka