[OpenAFS] Re: Principal afs@A.COM vs. afs/a.com@A.COM ?

Alexander Lazarević alexander@lazarevic.de
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:17:08 +0100

--14dae9d7186646195804b7e1df27

2012/1/31 Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net>

> [domain_realm]
>        .mydomain.com = MYDOMAIN.COM
>        mydomain.com = MYDOMAIN.COM

Andrew, yes that's what I was doing before while setting up new client.
With the DNS entries I just expected that things just work with "almost
zero conf" on the client side (which they now do because of the new/renamed
principal for afs).

Thank you guys for your help and your patience!

Alex

--14dae9d7186646195804b7e1df27

2012/1/31 Andrew Deason <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:adeason@sin=
uote"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-l=
eft:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

[domain_realm]<br>
 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0.<a href=3D"http://mydomain.com" target=3D"_bla=
nk">mydomain.com</a> =3D <a href=3D"http://MYDOMAIN.COM" target=3D"_blank">=
MYDOMAIN.COM</a><br>
 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://mydomain.com" target=3D"_blan=
k">mydomain.com</a> =3D <a href=3D"http://MYDOMAIN.COM" target=3D"_blank">M=
g before while setting up new client. With the DNS entries I just expected =
that things just work with &quot;almost zero conf&quot; on the client side =
(which they now do because of the new/renamed principal for afs).<br>

/div>

--14dae9d7186646195804b7e1df27--