[OpenAFS] OSX Lion - KAPWEXPIRED error

Maurizio Martinelli martinelli.maurizio@gmail.com
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:09:33 +0100

Thanks Derrick, now I can access to files on the AFS cell.
But still I don't understand the error with klog.

In summary,

$ kinit <username>@<cell>
$ aklog -c <cell>

works, while 'aklog' gives me the error.
Let's say that the problem is partially solved, for me the solution is
good enough. If anybody wants to go deep in the problem, is welcome.

Cheers,

Maurizio