[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.7.0600 does not seem to handle symbolic links correctly

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:33:09 -0500

--------------enigC4D6A35F305AFAF6DE40B99E

Gary:

What is the target path of the symlink?

  symlink list <symlink>

Is that target path a relative symlink or an absolute symlink (begins
with '/')?

If it is an absolute symlink, does it begin with "/afs"?

Does the symlink contain a component with an embedded "@sys"?

If so, does there exist any of the "fs sysname" values in the parent
directory to match the @sys name expansion?

Jeffrey Altman