[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client 1.7.201 and later triggers printing of smiley faces on all printers shared via Samba

Michael Richter m.richter@tu-berlin.de
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:25:44 +0100

Oh, I have the same problem. Did not know that it is related to OpenAFS.
It seemed that this page was send two times to every printer on our=20
printserver - to printers which are not installed on my desktop too.
Actually the printers has nothing to do with OpenAFS - I thought.

Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fen
Michael Richter