[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.7.07 issues with IIS7.5 asp.net v1.1

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:57:50 -0500

--------------enig3028DD54D78701647582CD04

1.7.0700 has not been announced or released by OpenAFS.
Testing prior to its release uncovered a deadlock that can be triggered
by anti-virus filter drivers.