[OpenAFS] files does not show the same content

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:52:10 -0500

--------------enig8872E3F8B109265371965C56

Known problem.  Hugh Caldwell of USGS started a thread on this subject
the first week of January.   Potential fixes are in the repository.
When I've fixed all of the things that are necessary for 1.7.5 it will
be released.