[OpenAFS] Heimdal & OpenAFS 1.7.4: Difficult user experience

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:37:02 -0500

I don't know if there's a way to make a "meta-msi" that would wrap up
and install all the sub packages.

But, you can certainly use transforms to customize each of the MSIs with
the default options needed, including a correct krb5.conf, so that users
just double click, install, reboot, done.