[OpenAFS] Heimdal & OpenAFS 1.7.4: Difficult user experience

Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:55:52 -0800

As far as I am aware those pages have not been updated in more than four yea=
rs and Tommie is no longer participating in the community.  If someone wants=
 to adopt those pages, they should use their best judgement.=20

Sent from my iPad