[OpenAFS] Re: kernel panics with 1.6.0 and 1.6.1pre2 on openindiana

Logan O'Sullivan Bruns logan@gedanken.org
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:48:36 -0800

Thanks Andrew. The problem does indeed go away when I recompile with
--disable-optimize-kernel. It seems fine under load too. I really
appreciate you taking a look at this problem. Thanks!

  - logan