[OpenAFS] Re: Setting Up OpenAFS on FreeBSD

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:43:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Jul 2012, Jerry McAllister wrote:

>>> Awesome; thanks.  I'll just wait for the updated port then.
>>
>> Hi Tim,
>>
>> The openafs entry in the ports collection has just been updated; please
>> give it a shot at your convenience and report back.
>>
>> Sorry for the delay; it was longer than I expected.
>
> How about AFS client for FreeBSD 8.3?
> I am still stuck on that?

I believe all the patches needed for FreeBSD 8.3 are in the FreeBSD Ports
tree; if you update with portsnap or csup and recompile, I'd be interested
in getting feedback on whether or not things work for you.

-Ben Kaduk