[OpenAFS] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: IPA + OpenAFS

Qing Chang qchang@sri.utoronto.ca
Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:15:50 -0400

On 12/07/2012 5:52 PM, Andrew Deason wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:18:52 -0400
> Qing Chang<qchang@sri.utoronto.ca>  wrote:
>
>> [root@smb1 log]# kvno afs/openafs.sri.utoronto.ca
>> afs/openafs.sri.utoronto.ca@SRI.UTORONTO.CA: kvno = 20
> Ah, right. Since you changed your cell name to openafs.sri.utoronto.ca,
> your cell and realm name do not match. When the name of your cell and
> realm are different, you need to put the realm name you want to use in
> /usr/afs/etc/krb.conf; you haven't done that, have you?
Silly me, I just copied system krb5.conf to the location without really noticing the
difference in name and syntax...
[root@smb1 etc]# cat /usr/afs/etc/krb5.conf
# Realm mapping:
SRI.UTORONTO.CA

But I am still stuck:
[root@smb1 ~]# fs listacl /afs
fs:'/afs': Connection timed out

[root@smb1 ~]# vos create  smb1 /vicepa root.cell
Could not get an Id for volume root.cell
    VLDB: no permission access for call
VLDB: no permission access for call
Error in vos create command.
VLDB: no permission access for call