[OpenAFS] Re: OS X Lion: multiple Kerberos realms ?

Nicholas Riley njriley@illinois.edu
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:47:19 -0400

In article <20120718172510.GD29562@hedwig.ini.cmu.edu>,
 "Gabriel L. Somlo" <gsomlo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Heh, yeah. Not knowing it's "not supposed to" work, I tried, and I got
> tickets for both realms to show up in the viewer. True, klist will
> only show one (whichever was acquired last), but once I have the
> tickets, I can map Samba shares and work in AFS simultaneously,
> without any apparent problems.

You can use kswitch to switch credentials caches without using Ticket
Viewer.  You don't need to know the name of the credential cache, just
use kswitch -p <principal>, or on 10.7, kswitch -i will give you a list
to pick from.
--
Nicholas Riley <njriley@illinois.edu>