[OpenAFS] Best practice for cleaning up PTS groups after users are deleted

Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:56:41 -0400

--------------enigD0A034A054018A759347F2CF

A security best practice is to never delete users and groups because=20
you don't know what ACLs they might be listed on.
The same is true for Kerberos principal names.  You can disable the=20
issuance of tickets but do not remove them from the database.