[OpenAFS] Integrated login failed: unknown RPC error (-1765328353)

Michael Richter m.richter@tu-berlin.de
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 09:48:02 +0200

I did some testing and now the integrated login works for me and for my=20
colleague. But the error message is still present. Strange...

Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fen
Michael Richter

Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> schrieb am Fri, 22.06.2012 =

um 15:45:
> -1765328353 =3D Decrypt integrity check failed
>
> In other words, the password does not match the <user>@<REALM>
> principal.
>
> On Friday, June 22, 2012 4:50:06 AM, Michael Richter wrote:
>> Oh and this problem occurs with different OpenAFS versions. Actually I=

>> use 1.7.15 32bit (Windows is 32 bit too)
>>
>> Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fen
>> Michael Richter
>>

>> schrieb Michael Richter:
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> On one of our Windows Notebooks (7 Business SP1) I get this error on
>>> every login:
>>>
>>> Protokollname: Application
>>> Quelle:        AFS Logon
>>> Datum:         22.06.2012 10:23:12
>>> Ereignis-ID:   1008
>>> Aufgabenkategorie:Keine
>>> Ebene:         Warnung
>>> Schl=C3=BCsselw=C3=B6rter:Klassisch
>>> Benutzer:      Nicht zutreffend
>>> Computer:      ubwstmobi016[...]
>>> Beschreibung:
>>> [...]
>>> Integrated login failed: unknown RPC error (-1765328353)
>>>
>>> The users profile will not be loaded completely but I can access the =
AFS
>>> share in Explorer after login. And a ticket in Identity Manager is
>>> available.
>>>
>>> Does some one know how to fix this problem?
>>>
>>> Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fen
>>> Michael Richter

--=20
Michael Richter