[OpenAFS] Flushv on Windows?

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:50:33 -0400

--------------enig8FB32EB8154068A6B65C5F24

The "fs flushxxx" commands do not remove entries from the cache.  All
they do is invalidate the cache status and purge non-dirty data from the
Windows file cache.

I do not believe the problem you describe has anything to do with cache
flushing.   File/Directory Change Notification perhaps but not
flushing.   IIS has its own cache of pages that it is serving.  It only
updates those pages upon receiving a change notification.